Heavy-Duty Truck Parts Counter
Brechbuhler Truck Sales is a full line Mack and Fuso brand dealer selling, servicing and supporting all trucking needs from hard working class 3 all the way to the heaviest duty class 8 trucks. We offer a safe work environment, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental plans, life insurance, employer match 401(k), paid vacation and holidays. Join our team as we continue to grow!
As a Heavy-Duty Truck Parts Counter, you will provide exceptional customer service in selling genuine Mack, Fuso and other OEM parts and accessories.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Manage incoming calls and inquiries
• Build relationships and provide quality customer service to our technicians with a sense of urgency
• Specify products, determine availability and price and document as necessary
• Monitor the status of customer orders and communicate accordingly with customer
• Comply with OSHA regulations and safety requirements pertaining to this position.
• Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, standing, bending, and squatting
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
• Heavy duty parts experience
• Sales or customer-facing experience
• Basic computer skills
• High School Diploma or GED
• Strong oral and written communication ability
• Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
• Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions