MIND. IN DRIVER WITH THE DESIGN BOLD EXPLORE ANTHEM FUSO-Web EXPLORE FUSO WORK! READY TO ELECTRIC GAS AND DIESEL BUILT FOR ALL NEW MD SERIES EXPLORE MACK MD MEDIUM DUTY GROWTH! LEGENDARY POWER FOR THE BIG JOBS! EXPLORE GRANITE

PARTS

Warehouse

View more

SELECT PARTS

Online Store

View more

SERVICE

Department

View more

BODY & FAB

Shops

View more

BRECHBUHLER TRUCKS is a full line MACK and FUSO dealership.

We are committed to being your best resource for everything you need to get your business on the road, and keep it there. We strive to provide an extensive truck inventory, the best semi truck repair, and a considerable parts selection. Our customers are important to us and we’ll always work to ensure you’re getting the best selection, repair, and service.

If you don’t see the equipment you are searching for, please contact our  sales department and let us locate the exact unit you need.

OUR BRANDS

Mack_Trucks
Fuso-logo

OUR TRUCKS ARE RELIABLE – AND THEY STAY THAT WAY

With quality parts and certified technicians providing expert service and  support, we’re committed to keeping our trucks on the road. We’re here for  you, let us help you with your trucking needs. Contact us today!

FIND YOUR TRUCK

FACEBOOK FEED

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Photos from Jamie Hell Bent Hagen's post ... See MoreSee Less

Image attachmentImage attachment

Mack Trucks Pure Profit mode has been authorized, standby to get sum!

How about that 30 day average hitting 10.08 mpg! Pulling a tank trailer no less. I was loaded to 80k for 66% of these miles, the other 34% was empty with a tare weight of 31k. My bean counting machine puts this truck at .27 cents per mile in that time frame.

#Mackonomics #DoTheMath #WhatsYourAnthem
... See MoreSee Less

Take a walk around the all-new #MackMD series of medium-duty trucks.

Learn more and request a demo: ow.ly/VRqe102oQvi
... See MoreSee Less

As the prominent supplier of feeds to the agricultural livestock sectors of British Columbia, Ritchie-Smith Feeds, Inc. trusts the #MackAnthem DayCab with the #mDRIVE HD transmission to deliver everywhere, from freeway to farm and back again, no matter the conditions. See how Ritchie-Smith Feeds spec’s its trucks to handle the daily demands of securing a safer future for our food. ow.ly/uorE50D7qrC ... See MoreSee Less

As the prominent supplier of feeds to the agricultural livestock sectors of British Columbia, Ritchie-Smith Feeds, Inc. trusts the #MackAnthem DayCab with the #mDRIVE HD transmission to deliver everywhere, from freeway to farm and back again, no matter the conditions. See how Ritchie-Smith Feeds spec’s its trucks to handle the daily demands of securing a safer future for our food. ow.ly/uorE50D7qrC
Load more

GOOGLE REVIEWS

Write a review